Yesterday we wrote an article about How to buy a Domain name ? So after you have bought a domain name you will need to buy hosting.
You may ask why do i need to buy hosting ? The answer is that you will need to buy hosting in order to store all the articles, videos and images of your blog. There are tons of webhost available these days. Some recommended web hosts from my personal experience are :
You can pay these webhosts in a variety of ways like :
- via Credit Card
- via Debit Cards
- via Online Banking
- via Paypal
Now have a look at how easy it is to buy a webhost. Here are the steps :
1. Go to www.hostgator.com and click on “View Webs Hosting Plans”.
2. Hostgator provides with three different plans : Hatchling, Baby and Bussiness plans. We would suggest you to go for Baby Plan as it gives you to host unlimited domains but if you wish to run only one blog then you go for Hatchling Plan.
Select your payment cycle and click “Order Now”.
3. Now enter your domain name in ” I currently have a domain name” section. After this enter coupon code “SYMPLYFYD50” in the “Enter a coupon code” section to get the best discount available. Then hit “Continue to Step 2″ button.
4. Now fill all the details and hit “Create account” button at the bottom of the page.
5. That’s it ! It’s done. Once you have made the payment, Hostgator will send you all the details to the email address that you used while creating your account.
Hope you liked the article. kindly share it with your newbie blogger friends.
This post was written with Hostgator.com as the host. No need to panic, as most of the web hosts have the same procedure for buying hosting space. But if you still find some problem, you can directly contact us via our Contact Us page.
Your comments and queries are most welcome.